GSTC operates as an Accreditation Body for the accreditation of Certification Bodies for sustainable hotels, tour operators, and destinations, striving to comply with the ISEAL Alliance Assurance Code.
The Accreditation Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the accreditation service, reporting to the Assurance Director.
See the GSTC Accreditation Manager Job Description for full details.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the execution of existing accreditation activities with a focus on managing the GSTC accreditation process
- Coordination of GSTC relationships and communications with accredited Certification Bodies
- Work with accredited Certification Bodies to operate in countries and regions not previously well served to expand access of businesses to accredited
- Provide backup to the Assurance Director during personal leaves of absence
The reporting relationship is to the Assurance Director
- Knowledge and experience in the accreditation process and management by working for a national accreditation body or private accreditation body
- Knowledge and skills in auditing and certification processes
- Language skills: professional grade written and spoken English is required
- Effective speaking skills
- Knowledge of sustainable hospitality best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2 years minimum professional work experience in accreditation
- Comfortable working across different cultures
- Comfortable working independently
- Software skills: intermediate or higher level user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and its Google equivalents, with proven ability to quickly learn various software applications
- Specific knowledge and experience with ISO 17011 and ISO 17065 standards
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV plus a letter stating their motivation, interest, and how they plan to contribute to email@example.com with the title of ‘Accreditation Manager Application’. Please do NOT apply if you do not fulfill the qualifications. Applications should be submitted by 31 October 2023.
Candidates of interest will be contacted for further information and informed of the compensation package.